NEW Bambo Nature overnight diapers – for safe, soft, and comfortable nights
NEW Bambo Nature overnight diapers – for safe, soft, and comfortable nights
Author: Bambo Nature / Category: All Parents / Published: Nov-01-2021
As a parent, you know firsthand that diapers are a must-have to keep the world spinning. However, you might not know that when your little one gets a bit older, regular daytime diapers might no longer be sufficient during the night. Overnight diapers can be a perfect solution for children who urinate a lot during the night or for those who like to drink before bedtime. Read on to learn more about how our Bambo Nature overnight diapers provide supreme protection for your child all night long.
What is an overnight diaper?
Overnight diapers are a lot like our Dream diapers you already know and love. Overnight diapers are a supplement specifically designed for nighttime, which is why some key features have been enhanced. During the day, you change your baby’s diaper regularly, however, this is not always possible at night, and therefore, you need the diapers you use for nighttime to:
- Retain and absorb large volumes of urine
- Provide extra protection against leakages
- Keep the skin dry – even for several hours
When is it necessary to switch to an overnight diaper?
It is difficult to put an age or weight on when you should switch from daytime to overnight diapers. Children are individuals and come in all shapes and sizes just like we do. Typically, however, overnight diapers are the ideal choice when your child starts to eat solids, drink larger volumes of liquid, or sleep through the night. This will naturally demand more of a diaper when it comes to leakage protection and absorption capacity.
Why should you choose Bambo Nature overnight diapers?
Can I use daytime diapers for nighttime? Yes. For some, this works really well. For others, a supplement specifically designed for nighttime is the better and more convenient choice. Overnight diapers are perfect for children who, for instance, drink large amounts before bedtime or urinate a lot during the night. Some children are also highly active, whereas other hardly move when they sleep. This places an extra demand on a diaper to absorb, fit well and stay in place throughout the entire night. Overnight diapers can help you steer clear of nightly changes, endless piles of laundry, and wet beds.
What are the advantages of Bambo Nature overnight diapers?
- The overnight diapers are designed to retain (withhold) large volumes of urine in total, meaning that the diapers can hold several urinations while still keeping your child dry and comfortable.
- The absorbent core is designed with new ultra-fast absorbing channels that absorb urine impressively fast, keeping your child dry throughout the night.
- The overnight diapers also have enhanced leakage barriers for even better protection. This is especially important during nighttime, as the barriers will hold in urine when your child is laying down and moving around in their sleep.
- Like our Dream diapers, the overnight diapers are equipped with a handy wetness indicator. Check the wetness indicator in the morning to see how much your child urinates in their sleep. If the diaper is completely full, it might be time to go up a size.
Size is crucial, but how do you choose the right size for your child?
We all know the story; a diaper needs to fit to do the work it is intended for, and size has a lot to do with fit. Therefore, it is crucial to find the right size for your child. Children grow really fast, so you need to evaluate the diaper size regularly. If you use a diaper that is too small, it will not be able to absorb enough, and you will probably experience leakages. It might also be uncomfortable for your child as the diaper will be too tight around their waist, belly, and thighs. On the other hand, if you put on a diaper that is too large, you will almost be guaranteed to end up with leakages, as the diaper will not provide a tight and snug fit.
Our tips to choose the right diaper size
We have been perfecting our diapers for more than 40 years, using feedback from parents. Our best advice is if your child falls between two sizes, consider the smaller size if your child is long and lean, and the larger size if your child is short and stout. If in doubt, first try going up a size, but make sure that the diaper is put on correctly. Here are a few tips:
- Clean the child’s diaper area and let it air-dry a bit.
- Make sure that the inside leakage barriers are “standing up”.
- Place the diaper under the baby’s body and adjust the diaper to have the front fit below the navel.
- Pull the tapes properly and adjust them in a symmetrical position.
- Make sure that the tape secures a tight, yet comfortable fit – the diaper should neither be too tight nor too loose.
- Make sure to tug out the leg cuffs.
- Bonus tip: if your child is a boy, make sure that his penis is pointing down before closing the diaper. Otherwise, he might pee out the top or the sides 😊
Bambo Nature Overnight Diapers come in four different sizes and can be used for children weighing from 9-35+ lbs (4-16+ kgs).
Comfortable and gentle on skin
During the night, your child will often be wearing a diaper for several hours. This places a high demand on the materials of which the diaper is composed. Bambo Nature Overnight Diapers are made with your child’s skin and health in mind. Designed to provide premium protection, the diapers are not only free of harmful preservatives, perfume, chlorine, and parabens, they are also super-soft and provide a perfect, comfortable fit that enables freedom of movement. They are fully breathable both front and back, which means that the materials let your child’s skin breathe during the night and prevent it from getting overheated.
The overnight diapers are dermatologically tested and recommended by Asthma Allergy Nordic and with minimal risk of allergy. Read more about what these health and ecolabels stand for in this blog post.
Eco-friendly inside out
Beyond being gentle on your child’s skin, Bambo Nature Overnight Diapers are also some of the most eco-friendly diapers on the market. The diapers are made in Denmark and are certified according to the Nordic Swan Ecolabel and the FSC™ (Forest Stewardship Council). The fluff used in the absorbent core comes from sustainable FSC certified wood and as something completely new, the diaper packaging is even made from compostable FSC certified paper.
We go back a long way
For more than 40 years now, Bambo Nature has been developing and producing skin- and eco-friendly baby and childcare products. As a Danish family-owned company you can find traces of our Nordic heritage in every product we create – in our designs, as well as the ingredients and materials we use. Sustainability is a huge part of our DNA, and we keep improving our products and production methods to become even more sustainable than we are today. Not only for the sake of our planet, but also for a better tomorrow for your and our kids.
Did you know that Bambo Nature was the first baby diaper in the world to earn the esteemed Nordic Swan Ecolabel certification?
Try our new premium protection overnight diapers and see for yourself why our customers love our products! Be sure to check out our Dream daytime diaper, too, or check out our wide range of high-quality skin- and eco-friendly diapers.
Share this post
- Tags: Asthma-Allergy Nordic, Certifications, Comfortable, Dermatologically tested, Diaper rash, Eco-friendliness, High-quality, Nordic Swan Ecolabel, Safe, Skin care